Is Buying a New iPhone Actually Worth It?
Christmas is in the horizon, and people are prepared to spend thousands of dollars on the brand new iPhone 12, but is it really worth it? People nowadays tend to skyrocket their budget just because they want their hands on a brand new iPhone 12, that is more or less exactly like the predecessor.
For this very reason, this past week I’ve been comparing the two and come to a conclusion that they are quite similar, although the upgrades for the iPhone 12, could make up for it, it all depends on what you’re after.
If you’re stuck on the mindset that the iPhone is the superior brand, I would recommend the iPhone 11. For being an iPhone it’s actually quite reasonable value for the money, and with it’s 64 GB of storage I would recommend this before any new iPhones with steep pricing.
The new iPhone 12 is finally out for the apple lovers out there, and people are not hesitating with getting their hands on one. I’ll assume since you clicked this article, you’re probably not the biggest apple fan of apple out there, or at least not dedicating your life to their products. Well if that is the case, I’m going to navigate your mind more towards a more neutral mindset, with the brand new iPhone 12, and my top 5 pros for this product.
- More rectangular overall shape which makes for a grippier feel.
- Super retina XDR-screen which has a resolution of 2532 x 1170.
- The revolutionary next generation A14 chip, which has a much faster processor than it’s predecessor.
- The new ceramic shield, clearly the most durable glass on any smartphone.
- 5G on the new iPhone is superfast, and the quality is immaculate.